Availability: In Stock (36 packs)
Active Ingredient: Metronidazole
Manufacturer: Piramal Enterprise Ltd. / Vikram Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.
Disease(s): Infections of the vagina / stomach / skin / joints and respiratory tract.
Flagyl is an antibiotic. It is used to treat bacterial infections of the vagina, stomach, skin, joints and respiratory tract. This medication will not treat a vaginal yeast infection.
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$0.92||$27.61||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$0.88||$2.61||$55.22 $52.61||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$0.76||$13.91||$82.83 $68.32||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$0.70||$26.49||$110.44 $83.95||ADD TO CART|
|270 pills||$0.64||$50.41||$165.66 $115.25||ADD TO CART|
|360 pills||$0.59||$119.55||$331.32 $211.77||ADD TO CART|
Instructions for use
The drug Flagyl is an antiprotozoal and antibacterial agent used in the treatment of genitourinary and intestinal infections. To determine the indications and contraindications for taking the drug, consult a doctor who conducts an appropriate examination.
Tablets are prescribed for:
- treatment of inflammatory processes in the vagina caused by opportunistic and pathogenic microorganisms (gardnerella, trichomonas, Escherichia coli);
- prevention of bacterial infections after gynecological operations;
- acute and chronic forms of giardiasis;
- Trichomonas colpitis;
- inflammation of the urethra;
- leishmaniasis of the skin;
- bacterial infections of the musculoskeletal system;
- infectious lesions of the brain (meningitis, encephalitis);
- bacterial pericarditis;
- generalized infections caused by clostridia, staphylococci and streptococci;
- inflammatory processes of the internal genital organs (endometritis, salpingoophoritis, cervicitis);
- peritonitis and phlegmon of the abdominal cavity;
- ulceration of the intestinal wall caused by prolonged use of antibacterial agents;
- gastric and duodenal ulcer caused by Helicobacter pylori:
- prevention of negative effects that occur after operations on the intestine.
Barriers to using the Flagyl are:
- hypersensitivity to the ingredients of the drug;
- organic brain damage;
- disruption of the vestibular apparatus;
- pathology of the circulatory system.
How to use
The dosage of the drug is established taking into account the type of pathogen:
- With amoebiasis, tablets are drunk for 10 days. The daily dose for adults (1.5 g metronidazole) is divided into 3 doses. Children under 10 years old take the drug at 375 mg per day, adolescents 10-15 years old – at 500 mg.
- With giardiasis, the course of treatment lasts 5 days. Adults take 1 g of the active substance, children under 10 years old – 375 mg each, children after 10 years – 500 mg each.
- With trichomonas lesion of the urethra, the tablets are drunk 1 time in a dose of 2 g. Course therapy is possible, in which 0.25 g of metronidazole is taken 2 times a day.
- With bacterial vaginosis, 2 capsules are taken orally 2 times a day. Therapeutic course – 1 week.
Side effects of the drug Flagyl
When taking medication, you may experience:
- bouts of vomiting;
- dry mucous membranes of the oral cavity;
- lack of appetite;
- pain in the stomach;
- depressive disorders;
- muscle weakness;
- convulsive syndrome;
- skin rashes like hives;
- allergic rhinitis;
- joint pain
- candidiasis of the vagina and oral cavity;
- inflammation of the bladder;
- itching and burning in the external genital area (with the use of suppositories).
How and where to buy Flagyl
Many doctors in the treatment of genitourinary and intestinal infections prescribe the drug Flagyl. Most consumers prefer to buy Flagyl in online pharmacies as it is very convenient and profitable. But where to find a good online pharmacy? For example, canadianantibioticsonline.com online pharmacy offers you to buy Flagyl without a prescription and at a low price.
This online pharmacy has on its list a large assortment of antibacterial drugs. The order is processed instantly and sent by fastest mail. In addition, this online pharmacy holds regular promotions and discounts.