Availability: In Stock (36 packs)
Manufacturer: Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd. / Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
Disease(s): Urinary tract / acne / gonorrhea / chlamydiosis, periodontitis, etc.
Doxycycline is a semi synthetic broad spectrum antibiotic with a bacteriostatic effect, active against gram-positive, gram-negative, aerobic and anaerobic bacteria. It is prescribed for infectious and inflammatory diseases of the skin and internal organs.
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$1.19||$35.80||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$0.71||$29.29||$71.59 $42.30||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$0.54||$58.58||$107.39 $48.81||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$0.38||$146.44||$214.78 $68.34||ADD TO CART|
|270 pills||$0.33||$234.30||$322.16 $87.86||ADD TO CART|
|360 pills||$0.30||$322.16||$429.55 $107.39||ADD TO CART|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|30 pills||$1.54||$46.28||ADD TO CART|
|60 pills||$1.00||$32.31||$92.56 $60.25||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$0.82||$64.63||$138.85 $74.22||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$0.73||$96.94||$185.13 $88.19||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$0.65||$161.57||$277.70 $116.13||ADD TO CART|
|270 pills||$0.59||$258.52||$416.56 $158.04||ADD TO CART|
|360 pills||$0.56||$355.46||$555.41 $199.95||ADD TO CART|
Instructions for use
Doxycycline is a semi synthetic antibiotic that can inhibit the growth and reproduction of various types of bacteria (it has a bacteriostatic effect). Doxycycline belongs to the group of tetracycline antibiotics and is able to block the synthesis of protein molecules of microbes. This antibiotic has a large spectrum of activity and is able to act on various pathogenic (microbial) microbes. Gram-positive bacteria are sensitive to doxycycline (some streptococci and staphylococci, causative agents of anthrax, pertussis, tetanus, botulism, gas gangrene, etc.), as well as some gram-negative bacteria (gonococcus, shigella, salmonella, Escherichia coli, entericella, entericella , chlamydia, mycoplasma).
It is used to treat infectious diseases of various localization caused by sensitive strains of microorganisms.
Otolaryngology. As the main treatment for external and secondary otitis media, lacunar and follicular tonsillitis, sinusitis (including purulent sinusitis), pharyngitis, tracheitis and other diseases of the upper respiratory tract.
Pulmonology. The ability to accumulate in sufficient quantities in the lung tissue allows Doxycillin to be prescribed for the treatment and prevention of pneumonia, lung abscess, emphysema, whooping cough. It is a first-line drug in the treatment of chronic bronchitis with an asthmatic component, the cause of which, as a rule, is a highly sensitive hemophilic bacillus.
Urology. It is the first remedy for prostatitis provoked by E. coli. It is prescribed for urethritis, cystitis, mycoplasmosis, various inflammatory processes of the genital organs. Together with gonovaccine used to treat gonorrhea.
Gastroenterology. In a short time, relieves inflammation and normalizes the functioning of the digestive organs in case of dysentery, diarrhea of unknown etiology, enterocolitis, as well as cholecystitis – due to the high concentration of doxycycline in bile.
Dermatology. Successfully copes with various types of pyoderma (acne, bites, boils, etc.), dirty wounds, burns of 1-2 degrees.
Prevention of postoperative complications.
Also, the drug is used in ophthalmology to combat bacterial eye lesions and is prescribed for systemic infections: syphilis, cholera, coxiellosis, malaria, sepsis, peritonitis, trachoma, borreliosis, typhoid of various types, brucellosis, osteomyelitis, ornithosis, leptospirosis, psittacosis, fever Scala .
Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug and the tetracycline group as a whole, as well as:
- Age under 12 years, weight less than 45 kg (risk of calcium deposition in bone tissue).
- Lactose deficiency and intolerance.
- Liver dysfunction.
- Increased porphyrin concentration.
- Decreased white blood cell count.
- Impaired absorption of monosaccharides in the digestive tract.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
Mode of application
The standard dosage for patients over 12 years old weighing from 45 kg is 100 mg 2 times a day, starting from the second day – 100 mg 1 time per day. The tablet should be taken with plenty of fluids or food.
Special dosage cases:
- Urological infections: 100mg twice daily without dose reduction.
- Gonorrhea: 100 mg per day in women, 200 mg in men with a course of 7 days.
- Syphilis: 100 mg three times a day for a course of 10 days.
- Chlamydia, leptospirosis: 200 mg / day for at least a week.
- Malaria (in combination with quinine): 100 mg 2 r.d. for 7 days.
The maximum daily dose of Doxycycline is 600 mg (maximum 5 consecutive days).
Tetracyclines are moderately toxic antibiotics that rarely and infrequently cause side effects from various organs and systems:
- Nervous system: increased intracranial pressure, vertigo, migraine.
- Sense organs: tinnitus, blurred vision due to swelling of the optic nerve.
- Stomach and intestines: dyspeptic symptoms (vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, epigastric pain, ulcer, colitis.
- Liver: short-term increase in the secretion of enzymes, jaundice, liver dysfunction.
- Hypersensitivity reactions: various types of rashes, hyperemia, itching, subcutaneous tissue edema, lupus, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, anaphylactic shock.
- Immune system: candidiasis, vaginitis, dysbiosis, superinfection.
- Heart and blood vessels: lowering blood pressure, heart rhythm disturbance, pericarditis.
- The hematopoietic system: a decrease in platelets, white blood cells, neutrophils, eosinophils, a decrease in blood coagulation
- Urinary system: increased urea.
- Muscles and joints: soreness, arthritis.
Where to buy Doxycycline
Doxycycline is the most popular and sought-after antibiotic to date, but the price of Doxycycline in local pharmacies is very high. Many consumers choose an online pharmacy, as it is very convenient and cheap, you do not need to spend your time going to a traditional pharmacy. To buy Doxycycline, you just need to go online and find a pharmacy that sells drugs online.
For example, an online pharmacy like this canadianantibioticsonline.com sells drugs over the counter because many consumers do not have health insurance. Another advantage of this online pharmacy is that promotions are constantly held as well as big discounts.